My name is Lisa and I am the proud owner of The Log Cabin Cattery in Ferndown, Dorset.
I ensure all of my furry clients have a comfortable, warm and safe environment expected from their owners when they come on their holidays.
cattery prices luxury cattery
1. A current vaccination certificate must be produced for all cats upon arrival. No cats will be accepted without an up to date certificate for Infectious Enteritis and Feline Influenza. If you have forgotten the vaccination card a charge of £1.00 will be made so that we can phone your vet to confirm that vaccinations are up to date.
2. Whilst cats boarding at The Log Cabin Cattery receive every care and attention, they are boarded entirely at the risk of the owner. Should any cat fall ill whilst being boarded we will contact a veterinary surgeon, act upon advice given and the expenses incurred will be met by the owner of the cat. However, we do have veterinary insurance up to £1200 to cover all cats for anything where the cause is attributed entirely to the cattery, this does not cover any on-going treatment or prior illnesses.
3. Boarding fees will be charged for the day of arrival and the day of departure. Payment by cash, bank transfer or cheque. A non refundable deposit is required to secure the booking within 7 days (£25).
We do not have facilities for card payment.
4. Delivery and collection outside normal hours must be prearranged and will be subject to an extra charge.
5. In the event of cats being removed before the end of the period booked, we will charge 2 days additional boarding fees.
6. If any boarder is not collected within 14 days of the stated departure date with no communication from the owner, and where it is not possible to contact any other person responsible for the cat/s, the proprietors reserve the right to rehome the cats
7. If any cat boarded is found to have an infestation of fleas or worms, we will treat the cat at the owner's cost.
8. We request that cat collars are removed, prior to your cat arriving for it's stay, any cat wearing a collar will have it removed for the duration of it's stay, for safety reasons.
9. Any cat suffering from, or suspected to be suffering from, any infectious disease cannot be accepted. All cats will be examined on arrival and the proprietor reserves the right to refuse admission to any cat showing signs of ill health, pending advice from a vet.Owners will appreciate that this is essential in order to safeguard the health of all cats boarded.
10. We regret that cats over the age of six months, which have not been neutered cannot be accepted for boarding.
11. We reserve the right to use photographs for promotional purposes
Terms and Conditions